About Sage 300 Web Screens
Sage 300 web screens bring the power of Sage 300 to your web browser.
Whether you're using your desktop computer, your laptop, or your tablet, now you can enter transactions, generate reports, manage company finances, and more—anywhere, anytime.
Web screens run in parallel with the classic Sage 300 desktop screens, so there's no need to choose between desktop or web. Everyone in your organization can use the interface that best suits their needs, while working seamlessly with a single shared set of company data.
Read on for a quick overview of what's available in Sage 300 web screens.
Some features described here may not be available in your Sage 300 system.
Use the home page to find and open program features and reports; to review key business information; and to find help and resources.
- Find and open program features and reports. On the home page, use the navigation menu to find and open program features ("windows") and reports. After opening a feature or report, click the Help menu to browse related help articles and find additional resources. Finding and Learning about Web Sage 300 Web Screens Features
- Navigate between open windows and reports. Use the Window Manager at the right of the screen to switch between open windows, or to close windows. Managing Windows and Tasks
- Review key performance indicators for your business. Add and set up widgets on the home page to see key business information at a glance. Setting Up Home Page Widgets
Administrators can use web screens to update company information and maintain data.
- Set up your company. Create your company profile and optional fields and set up your fiscal calendar. Administration Overview
- Maintain your data. Check data integrity and review restart records to resolve data issues and recover from errors. Data and Maintenance
Use financial modules to set up your general ledger, maintain banking and tax information, and manage payables and receivables.
- General Ledger. General Ledger supports multicurrency accounting, integrates extensively with other program features, and supports import and export of transaction data for use with other programs. Set up and maintain your general ledger accounts, enter or transfer transactions from various sources, and print reports. Explore General Ledger
- Bank Services. Bank Services centralizes payments and receipts for all Sage 300 accounting features. Set up bank information, track and manage payments and receipts, reverse payments, return NSF items, perform reconciliations with bank statements, and create General Ledger batches for information from bank statements and miscellaneous monthly transactions.Explore Bank Services
- Tax Services. Tax Services centralizes tax
information on sales and purchases for all Sage 300 accounting features. Set up tax tables,
tax calculation rules, and tax audit information. Explore Tax Services
- Accounts Payable. Accounts Payable handles all your payables record keeping and reporting needs. Set up and maintain vendor accounts; enter or import transactions; print checks; and track vendor account and transaction details on screen and on printed reports. Explore Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable. Accounts Receivable handles all your receivables record keeping and reporting needs. Set up and maintain your customer accounts; enter or import transactions; print invoices; and track account and transaction details on screens and on printed reports. Explore Accounts Receivable
Use operations modules to process payments, manage inventory, and process customer and vendor transactions.
- Payment Processing. Set up Payment Processing to process credit card payments from your customers. Explore Payment Processing
- Inventory Control. Inventory Control maintains detailed perpetual inventory records and produces reports to help you manage your stock effectively. Set up and track inventory items, enter and post transactions, and print reports. Explore Inventory Control
- Order Entry. Order Entry handles all your order entry, invoicing, and order tracking needs, regardless of the size and complexity of your business. Process orders and shipments, track transaction details and sales information, and print invoices, quotes, order confirmations, picking slips, credit notes, debit notes, and shipping labels. Explore Order Entry
- Purchase Orders. Purchase Orders provides all the transaction entry, processing, and reporting features you need to fully automate your purchase order procedures and meet your management needs. Enter and process purchase requisitions, purchase orders, receipts, vendor invoices, returns, credit notes, and debit notes, and print forms and mailing labels for your vendor transactions. Explore Purchase Orders
Print financial reports, transaction reports, and other key business information. Printing Reports