The Bank Withdrawals Status report lists all outstanding checks and transfers from a bank or a range of banks that you specify.
When to Print
Print this report:
- When you want to see the status of withdrawals (for example, to see whether any withdrawals cleared the bank with errors).
- Before posting a bank reconciliation, to maintain an audit record of all payments and other withdrawals.
- The report contains information for the current reconciliation that is not available after you post the reconciliation. Therefore, be sure to print the report before posting a bank reconciliation.
- You can use the Bank Check/Payment Register report or the Bank Transaction History Inquiry screen to look up information for posted reconciliations.
Information Printed on This Report
The report includes the following information for each bank:
- Withdrawals, grouped and totaled by status in the functional currency of each bank
- A summary by bank at the end of the report, listing both functional and source totals for each currency